Saturday, November 17, 2007

Photos of John Kerry in Support of Virgie Bell's Blog and my comments on her Blog




As usual, Virgie, you are right on target with your "Kerry, again?" blog.

I just want to support your comments about John Kerry (as well as what I said on the comments section of your Blog) with the following photos.

The photos speak for themselves. The first two photos speak to Kerry's being "Unfit for Command." The third photo is John Kerry with fellow Democrat, Charles Manson.

As the lawyers say, with these 3 photos, "I rest my case."

God Bless America, our Brave Warriors and their Families!

2 comments:

De'on Miller said...

You have the greatest photos and I'm always anxious to hear your lively essay attached to it!

I know you surely must be asleep right now but we're all ready for you to wake up and give us more!

Thanks, Ray.

Raymond Keen said...

Sweet and noble De'on,

You make me want to be a better Blogger.

Ray