Monday, January 21, 2008

Virgie Bell's View: Finger Foods

Oh My Gosh! Hillary Clinton has gained weight!
If Hillary Clinton were a cat, this cat would look like that!

Well gag and double gag. Just got through reading an article in some magazine that my friend Peggy brought me. It was Ladies Home Journal with Elizabeth Edwards doing a little something about “What I have learned About Life, Love and Happiness.” If "KEN DOLL" Edwards really acted this way in public then I am glad he will soon be out of the running. "He took my hand from across the table and kissed each finger tip as he has always done...it was if we were the only people in the room." Puke, puke. If Jerry were to take my hand and kiss each finger tip, I would think he had completely lost all sense and sensibility and would rush to get him out of the room before he flashed his u-know-what. Now John Edwards is cute, no argument there, but of all the phonies running, he is far and away the cutest which begs the question why did he marry such an Ugly Betty type. Same question to Bill about Hill. Go figure. Oh from the neck up, they are Hotties, from there down, forget it. There are certain women that are neither fat nor thin. Otto called them just funny-shaped, meaning some just have no pattern to go by to start with. No, of course they cannot help it, but still, I would have about as much fantasy of them in a setting of romance as say...well, Rosie. A dog is a dog, you know?

SUPPORT THE TROOPS!

No comments: