Mario Brothers 'Back to the Start' ; The Scientist is a neat video and music by Coldplay. Greg thinks it's liberal, and I suppose that at the end it is, but the bulk of it reminds me of the many, many times that Aaron and I played MARIO BROTHERS on his Nintendo. We always went back to the start, because I could never get anywhere.
I'm going to open up the celebration of Aaron's life with this song/video, and for the rest of the OIF 2 scrapbook, I'm starting from the end and going back. We'll see how it goes and just remember that it is a huge, huge scrapbook! It's so heavy that my neck hurts after I scan a few pages.
We'll take a look at other things along the way too. Several people have mentioned that they enjoy the scrapbook and it's a treat for me too, since I haven't looked at it in a long time. And this is a pretty cool way for me to get a copy of it.
I've shared this music before, but CLICK HERE if you care to listen to it again!
Friday, April 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment