The e-mail below was in my Inbox this morning. Fonzie was like "right after" Jerrod as far as friends go. Their relationship goes back to junior high. Fonzie is the proud father of two sons and he has a beautiful wife. Just recently, Fonzie graduated from the police academy in Phoenix, where he now proudly serves on the force. I won't say much about that, because it is a dangerous area he covers. He also serves with the Arizona National Guard.
Thanks, Fonzie, I love all of you there in Phoenix, and I know you'll enjoy the get-together at Jerrod's tomorrow night. Aaron always loved you dearly and your son(s) are beautiful!
+ + +
HEY BUDDY UP THERE WATCHING DOWN ON US!
I KNOW I CAN'T EVER PHYSICALLY HEAR YOUR VOICE, BUT IT IS STILL SO CLEAR IN MY MIND. I KNOW YOU WATCH DOWN ON ALL OF US WHO TRULY CARE AND LOVE YOU. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WENT TO BE WITH OUR HEAVENLY FATHER 3 YEARS AGO! I WISH I COULD BE THERE WITH YOU. THERE ISN'T A DAY I DON'T THINK ABOUT YOU BRO. I GOT A TATTOO OF YOUR NAME TO SHOW HOW YOU ARE MY HERO. I ALSO NAMED MY SON AUSTIN COLE, AFTER YOU. I KNOW THAT WON'T BRING YOU BACK TO US, BUT IT REMINDS ME OF A TRUE MAN. I HOPE HE IS HALF THE MAN YOU ARE AND ALWAYS WILL BE. PLEASE KEEP ME AND MY FAMILY IN YOUR PRAYERS AND TELL GOD I AM REALLY NOT THAT BAD OF A GUY. I JUST NEED A TUNE-UP! I LOVE YOU BRO!
YOURS TRULY, FONZIE



No comments:
Post a Comment