Friday, April 20, 2007

Panama and the Military Tourist

SPC (P) DE'ON AUSTIN
Leaving Miraflores Locks
1992

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're beautiful, you little Specialist! Kayla called last night and said that you are coming here to Brownfield with them tomorrow. I can't wait to see you all! We will have a blast! I have a free day off from work today, so I'm home cleaning house. Any requests on what I should cook for Saturday night?

De'on Miller said...

Right back at ya, who still is so very beautiful.

I've been giving this heavy thought. I choose HAMBURGERS!

Semper Fi Mom said...

You cute thing you! Have fun in Brownfield! I will probably be able to smell those hamburgers from here. :)

De'on Miller said...

No doubt! Competitive Karen does it all! She's a great cook!

Anonymous said...

Hamburgers and homemade fries it is, little missy! I'm sure Kayla and her little friend will like that just fine. Semper Fi Mom, you are more than welcome to follow your nose and join us, anytime!
Drive safely today, Deely. See you when you get here.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Look at that hair! Have fun on your trip! Eat a burger for me!

De'on Miller said...

That hair...mmmmhhh. Disappeared shortly after Lisa started one of her careers in Cosmetology! The length has never returned, but I can't blame her for the color that I now am.

Once upon a time, gray was one of my favorite colors to wear, now I can't b/c I just look gray all over. My dogs don't seem to mind too much though and my husband is partially color blind.lol...I'm a lucky woman! :0