Saturday, April 28, 2007

Senior Scraps 1





***
Roy's sister-in-law, Kathy, drew my name for Christmas 2005 and made this scrapbook for me. She did a much better job on mine than I did Zach's. All of these will be pictures I had made for his senior pictures. There are quite a few of them. I worked at the Extension Office and one of the 4-Hers (who incidentally turned out to be our Miss New Mexico a couple of years ago) that was so talented in photography took all these photos (plus more) and did his announcements for me (the one shown above is not the announcement we sent out); his had the top photo on it and the verse Jeremiah 29:11. The tassel is dirty. It stayed on my car mirror from May 2001 until I released it to Kathy. Aaron had my tassels.
You guys will probably hate me before this is over! ;)

No comments: