Friday, April 27, 2007

Thank you, Carla

To the Family of LCpl. Aaron Cole Austin,

I start to write this and realize that it's so easy to just block my feelings and not acknowledge how special he must have been and why I am writing this. With it being this hard for me I know I can't fathom the pain you must be feeling. No words can take that away. I guess what I feel would help, at least some, is the knowledge that people care and that my loved one would not be forgotten. The sacrifice all of you have given to protect our homeland and freedoms is appreciated and will not be taken for granted. My heart goes out to you.

Carla Street/North Idaho
Mother of Navy Veteran/Julie Street
Wife of retired Army/Nam Vet Bob Street

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These posts are wonderful. Such thoughtful, caring people.