Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Tiffany

Donna told me about this on Tiff's page on My Space. I've taken the liberty of copying it. I don't say much about Tiff, out of respect for her husband who is so very nice and understanding. Jerrod is actually the one who introduced Tiff to both Aaron and Allen. Kayla and I were able to meet him in March of 2006 when I took my niece to Phoenix to visit everybody. Tiff's pictures as well as Kaylie's (her beautiful daughter) are in Aaron's room. I left things in there as they were then. Tiff and I will always be close. I will always love her deeply as I know she will me. Her parents read Aaron's message board and gUnZ uP. Tiff spent 2 weeks with me when Aaron was killed and has made numerous trips to be here for special occassions. She drove from Phoenix to be at the Unit Homecoming Party Roy gave. Jerrod drove too. Fonzie was there and then shortly moved to Phoenix! A lot of Aaron is in that big city. And sometimes, even with Ryland, I think, that beautiful baby is the half-brother to my grandchild.... I couldn't have done better than to have this one as a daughter-in-law. She has enough spunk in her that she could have kept Aaron lined-out, but as I told her that day, "Tiffany, it wasn't in God's plan for you to have a future with Aaron, so that means it's somewhere else...." I consider one of God's great mercies to me as being so gracious to me in that He provided Tiff with a beautiful man to spoil and protect her, just as I know Aaron would want. It hurt very much to hear the pain in her voice for so long. I felt protective of her and it broke my heart to try and give something to her that I did not have within my power to give.
Anyway, below is our Tiff.
Tiffany and Ryland

Apr 24, 2007 7:35 PM

Subject L.Cpl Aaron C. Austin 4-26-2004 R.I.P.

24hrs and 3 years ago from now I was told the Most devastating news anyone could ever recieve..I was told that the man I Loved with all my heart had "paid the ultimate sacrifice" in Fallujah, Iraq.

I just want EVERYONE to remember him and his sacrifice for all of us!! 3 years has blown by in my life and there is never a day that I don’t think of him and what could have been. God has blessed me with a remarkable man in whom I know Aaron would approve of and he has given me a Precious son. My daughter still to this day will tell me that Aaron is "up there" as she points to the sky. I know he is in heaven waiting for all of us to arrive. but the pain is real everyday and especially April 25th...

The song on my profile can reflect my feeling some sort of way by saying that no matter how hard I prayed for him to come home and marry me that God had different plans for us. I love Aaron and always will until I die and make it there to see him...

I also Love my wonderful husband who is there for me when I get weak over Aaron and can understand with me. Thank you Allen!!

Just pray for Aaron and His wonderful mother De'on and Jerrod!!

I love you too, Jerrod...

Love to all and god bless each and every one of you!!!

SEMPER FI!!!!

Also. I have a wonderful slideshow on my page of Aaron. Enjoy it!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could hug both you and Tiffany.

Anonymous said...

De'on I love you so very much and miss you alot!!

I dont mind at all if you mention me because I loved your son so much that I still do and always will..You are in my prayers today and always!! Love you..Tiff

De'on Miller said...

Baby Girl... my precious perfect daughter.

Thank you so very much for all you gave him, Tiff.

Ohh, the wind chimes are playing this very moment.

God is so good and I love you and your precious family.

De'on Miller said...

And Diane cyber hug!

(((((((Diane)))))))