Thursday, April 26, 2007

Virgie Bell's View: Fa$hion Cent$

First of all, I would like to say how much I appreciate Diane and Semper Fi Mom’s comments that they leave on my posts. I want to you to know it is great to be encouraged by you. I sometimes feel that I just post to the wild blue nowhere and then you come along and it makes it plain to me that there is really someone out there and it really makes my day. Thank you.

Now on to the latest buzz on today's news. Seems carbon credits are a scam. Someone is making billions of bucks off of this and I would hope that it would be stopped. You know the last office that Al Gore ran for was one in his home state of Tennessee. I believe it was the position of Senator and he lost big time. He and Tipper said they had the message down loud and clear. The Democratic Party never did shut up about how he had been cheated out of winning the office of the president. The usual strategy for picking a running mate for the office of president is to inherit the votes of the home state of that particular candidate. Big Al couldn't get the votes in Tennessee. Then the voters of the United States got another chance to vote for Bush, who won by a landslide.

Al Gore can be the darling of Hollywood. The ego trips that he can give and receive are much appreciated by those intellectual worthies, but his home state was onto his shenanigans. After all, they are the ones that get the benefit of his gross use of electricity, his jet fuel and his gas guzzling vehicle. The home turf pays big for his excesses. So if you are looking for carbon credits, don't go to the state of Tennessee. Al Gore and his ritzy life style have caused the carbons in that state to dioxide all over the place. Kaput!

I would like to call attention to the fact that Senator Clinton cost the taxpayer to be out $2500.00 for make-up and styling for two public appearances. Last night as I listened to a sample of her speech, one of the ones where she walks and talks like a duck, whoops, I mean the Queen of Harlem, so that we can believe that she is indeed a duck, darn, wrong key again. Oh well, I give up. You get the drift anyway. I will say this for her choice in clothes, she may have every color in the earth tones, all of the cool and warm tones, but she has just one pattern that is used, and like the energizer bunny it just keeps on going, and going. For the DNC to keep on funding the cost of her thousand dollar-plus make-over session is useless and hopeless. Hillary is just hippy. Her hips are just huge. She is a good example of the classic problem of hiding in plain sight. It just so rarely works. De'on says she has this strange look in her eyes. I agree and it was really evident on the tube last night. I sat for a while on the side of the bed and wondered if Bill Clinton could possibly fool me again, and the truthful answer is, I don't know. If he had run for a third term, he might have done so. It was after he left office that I found out how much he had put over on the American public. But Hillary would have a really hard time ever setting in the oval office as far as my vote would go.

I think De'on is right about that look out of her eyes. Check it out next time. It is startling to say the least. Check out the dress, pants, shorts, skirts, formal and informal style that she has also. One pattern, one thousand and one uses. I have always enjoyed watching how famous women dress and wear their make-up. I find the way the Queen of England wears her hair with that same style for over fifty years now, and the way she carries that one hand bag in hundreds of colors over her arm, well it gets pretty stale after a bit. You want to brush her hair out, sweep it this way and that, and get her a backpack after a while. Just something besides the same old-same old.

Oh yes, speaking of greenhouse gas and fashion, well, the latest is that the top fashion magazines are going green. Now I don't have a clue as to what the style is. Surely not a fig leaf or two. That’s all we need, is to start back with that, and maybe corn cobs in the outhouse. I don't see much progress and as everyone knows, I am right up there in fashion. This greenhouse gas is going to cost us citizens so much that we may be forced to look twice at that fig leaf. I wish it would be revealed who is making the really big bucks on this scam. I will bet it is the same one that is doing all the damage to the atmosphere in Tennessee. SUPPORT THE TROOPS!

5 comments:

Semper Fi Mom said...

Well, you just keep on posting Virgie Bell! I enjoy your posts very much. Gunz Up is my first blog read in the morning, my after school read, and my just before bed read. You all are a very talented family!

Anonymous said...

I love your blogging! They always make me laugh out LOUD! I guess writing is in the family. You know I really am so tired of these Hollywood people telling us how to live. Another thing that makes me angry is when they are raising money for a cause. They ask us people who work very hard for little pay to give them money for their cause. How about they give some of their millions and stop asking us to give. It just drives me nuts. They don't support the men and women fighting for them. Take Rosie big mouth, she puts down America everyday all day long. She protest against the war every chance she gets, but get this. Her little gay ship club was going somewhere, I forget where but that place was going to have 80 churches protesting her when they arrived, so she switched the vacation because she feels that is uncalled for and she will not have her kids subject to that. What a CROC! But she has no ploblem protesting Americas kids who are fighting for her right to spew her venom everyday. Hollywood just makes me ill. OK, I'll climb off my soap box and go cook dinner. Love your blogging!

Semper Fi Mom said...

So Diane, when are you going to get a blog? Pretty good post you've got there I think! ;)

Anonymous said...

Isn't that just the truth! LOL!! They'd make a great tag team!!

Anonymous said...

LOL! If I had a blog Al sharpton would get me kicked off the internet!

sweet smile