There is nothing quite as heart warming as a sincere apology that is given from someone who is truly repentant about his or her actions. I wish to express my complete forgiveness to Alec Baldwin, now that he has said that he is sorry that someone violated a gag order to expose his latest tirade toward his daughter. Oh yes, let us not forget he is also sorry that he went off on the child in the first place. You know this has been going on for a very long time. He wants his rights as a father to be respected and wants to keep on fighting for custody of this child. Kim Basinger may get into some kind of trouble for releasing this little bit of information that concerns this episode, as she was under a gag order. Perhaps a gag order should be enforced about even letting Mr. Baldwin ever speak to the child again. But one thing for sure, I think we can see that his true nature and parental skills should be fully assessed before we hear anymore about his rights. Perhaps it will give him more time to help with his choice of a candidate for president. Ms. Clinton could have the honor now as did her husband when he ran for office.
About the decision to make a partial birth illegal and the two female politicians who are outraged that we have taken away a woman's right to choose. I read something by a columnist in today's paper. I want to share this with you.
The Supreme Court came against women and their right to avail herself of the service of reducing a calvarium, or separating a calvarium of a fetus. In layman’s terms that means to puncture the skull of the infant and suck out the brains or else to just cut the head off at the neck. When Bill Clinton signed this into law the explanation was it might impair a woman's reproductive asininities.
Typical Bubba.
As I have said before, I voted for the man both times. I plead guilty. But I will say right now that as a female with the right to choose, I will never vote for a Clinton again. Especially if Alec Baldwin shares the stage with Hillary as he did with Bill Clinton. Yesterday I read an article called ‘Pop Culture.’ A young man, who I assume is college age, and with his outlook on things I would like to assure The Clinton Dynasty that they can hang right in there. This young man will vote that ticket no matter what. As everyone is aware that John Edwards reimbursed the Democratic National Committee the total of $800.00 for his two haircuts. The bill at "The Pink Sapphire" still stands as well as the other beauty supply house. "The Pink Sapphire"? Ann Coulter is getting raked over the coals for calling him a fagot. "The Pink Sapphire"?
At one time in our society it was a must in some circles to own a compact. You know with a little powder, a little puff, and a mirror. A little something for the woman who needed an evening bag instead of a diaper bag. I can honestly say that I have never seen a man with one until John Edwards. If anyone has the notion that John Edwards is a redneck, well, let me assure you that is just not the case. "The Pink Sapphire"?
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Harry Reid for the news that America has lost the war in Iraq. I have searched high and low and would have missed the sad news if he had not informed us. Until our troops come home, I wonder if he might speak to the members of the House and Senate and go ahead and fund the troops. It seems no one has told our military. Let's give the troops bullets and stuff to use until the word filters to them that they have lost. Just for old time’s sake, let them have tanks too. It just looks good. Even Kim Jung IL, the Beloved Leader of North Korea has tanks and bullets for their military. Oh yes, they also have a nuclear reactor thanks to Bubba. Well I had quite a lot of things that I was going to discuss on my post today, but Jerry has a birthday coming up and I am going to hunt for him a gift. I was thinking how about a compact?
SUPPORT THE TROOPS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
If you find a Paul Bunyon sized compact, let me know. I've been trying to think of something for him besides boring old t-shirts and socks!! LOL! If they have that, they're sure to have other necessities for the Birthday Boy from Enochs, TX!! :0
Post a Comment