Friday, April 20, 2007

Virgie Bell's View: Nut Jobs Crack Again

First of all, may I say that no one in their right mind should be surprised that Alec Baldwin went off on his 12 year old daughter in the manner that he did. For years he has shown an extreme lack of self control. That he is still able to louse up a perfectly good movie on the silver screen is more surprising. It seems that the trend in movie making is to impose at least one of these idiots in a production. This causes me to skip the movie all together. No, this is not the moral of my complaint against Alec Baldwin. The moral is that he and others like him, Charlie Sheen, Susan Sarandon, the list of entertainers is endless. There are so many who are used by candidates who want nothing more than to further their own political ambitions.

I suppose it comes down to the money Hollywood has to give.... After all, that is mostly what politics seems to be about. Money, contributions, bonuses (filthy lucre?).The fact that Baldwin thinks he has any right to his child after such a tirade does not surprise me. What really is surprising in the whole thing is that thirty something percent feel he is still worthy of his daughter visiting him. To me, this is insanity. He has abused his child before the whole world and she should have to be under the same roof? Huh-Uh ... I don't think so.

There will never be a movie that is about the bombing of Pearl Harbor that is equal to that of From Here to Eternity, but a few years back De'on brought a video by here for me to watch. I think the name was Pearl Harbor. I mean it is just that forgettable. Alec Baldwin played a major role in this movie, even though he is solid anti-military. There is a saying "playing against type" and it is such a big deal that maybe that is what all of this is supposed to be about. I did, after a very long time, return to the movies and watch Jane Fonda. I suppose it was after she starred with her father in On Golden Pond. Kind of like let by-gones be by-gones. Fresh start, new chance. Jane Fonda is like a jack in the box. She is going to pop up no matter what and she is going to startle you. But Alec Baldwin is a dangerous man. To let him force his daughter into visits with him is irresponsible but I have seen worse. Sex offenders like John Coury that are let out with this and that requirements, little slaps on the wrist which do absolutely no good whatsoever and it grows and takes the form of murder, so that finally a shattered family and an outraged nation rid themselves of one more form of pond scum.

Rights, what rights? Here is what will happen with Baldwin. He will take anger management classes and what about the little girl? My parents could teach anger management in a heart beat. But it takes something like what happened at Virginia Tech to grab our attention. Today the press is all over the place because we the public even saw those photos of the sociopath and the premeditated deaths at that college. That it played into the insane man’s idea and glorifies him. WHAT? It makes my blood run cold and I want something done to protect our society from them. Who? Pray tell: who is the idiot that kept this information from becoming a matter of public record? Who wanted to protect this man, already deemed dangerous to himself and others?

When Jerry came in after work, the first thing he said was, “Watch the gun nuts!” Sure enough, there was Rosie O'Donnell, the voice of reason and respect, just blubbering. Not news. We knew it was coming, and you my fellow citizen, those that are kind of like, hey, don't mess with the Constitution. The right to bear arms is our right just as it is our right to know about the sickoes who hide among us. The perpetrator of this crime was pure evil. It is an issue that has nearly sunk the Democratic Party. It is time that someone respects our rights. There used to be things called state institutions for the mentally insane. Now there is homecare. Free care is cheap and you get just get what you pay for.

And let us not forget, ‘Oh You Beautiful Doll, John Edwards.’ Is he a joke? I mean, I can't believe anyone thinks this is alright. He is so out of the hood that he is on another planet. I wouldn’t trust him to run a small Cub Scout troop. Guess who the senators are who are screaming a woman’s right to choose to kill a full term baby? Well you know it was Dianne Feinstein and Barbara Boxer, both of San Francisco. Let us remember where this area is. Let us remember which president signed this barbaric practice out. Keep in mind which president signed it in. Yep, good old Bubba. SUPPORT THE TROOPS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You always say whats on my mind! Wasn't Alec and Rosie going to move out of America if Bush became President? I wish he'd move! Another funny thing is I heard he was going to start looking for a date on the internet because he couldn't get a date. I wonder why??????