Ellen Goodman, a syndicated columnist has of course weighed in on the Supreme Court’s decision to outlaw partial birth abortion. Her main complaint is that President Bush surrounded himself with men in the photo of him signing the bill into law, whereas Clinton surrounded himself with women when he signed the bill to permit infanticide. Just goes to show you how unobservant I am. I would have never even thought to complain about this outrage. That men have no wombs? That is the argument?
I had to throw my Time Magazine down in disgust. Mr. Klein felt the need to admonish the President because he did not sign into law the silly bill that was sent to him regarding the money to support the troops. He failed to mention that it was so outrageous that he would have been an idiot to sign it. The pork that was slipped into it by the members of the House was absolutely over the top. It might as well have had an appropriation for haircuts for John Edwards. It was just that biased.
It seems that Senator Clinton has finally given us a clue as to what job would be appointed to the First Husband—that of a roving ambassador, to restore the goodwill of the world toward the United States. I will say this much for her, she stands by her man. They don't live together and the job she would give him would put an ocean between them. I really can't blame Ms. Clinton, but you know what? I have had it with the Clinton’s. I am just so sick and tired of all of the idiotic-ego-fed-power-hungry-me-first-image this little family has brought to us. I just so wish that they would give it a rest. Give me a little time to forget that Virgie Bell helped to further this when I voted for the good old boy two times. I might be a little more forgiving if my vote had not helped this obsession the Clinton’s have with the role they seem to feel is rightly theirs; running the USA.
Power is not for the likes of those who build nuclear power plants for North Korea or who ignore the first attack on The World Trade Center. We hear over and over how Clinton balanced the budget and left a surplus. Jerry and I balanced ours too, at one time. All it requires is that you don't fix anything, do not repair, do not build, do not furnish. Find out which programs consist of the most votes and fund that. Free, Free, Free. That is all we heard from that administration. A stitch in time saves nine never occurred to the Clinton’s and we’ve have been paying for it ever since. Osama Ben Laden was trussed up like a chicken and offered to Bill Clinton. Nope...no go. Our military was just for parades, and to play Hail to the Chief as far as President Clinton was concerned.
Mr. Clinton was forever pictured with his arm around Arafat and the leader of Israel. Peace, yes peace. What a joke. Not one day of peace. His dialogue with these two leaders came to nothing. The United States was left to hobble along on flat tires with an overheated engine. I feel the most important role that a President can play is that of reasoning. Good judgment is the paramount requirement. Mr. Clinton had none. Oh, he was smart. Book smart, yes, but did he use good judgment as head of his family or of my nation? No. He is the only president that I will ever remember walking down the street with a big grin, a big Mac, and a big coke. The White House was turned over to the children. Fast food heaven, movies everyday, and a big goofy grin. I do not want to contribute our tax dollars for him to go right back out there and restore goodwill among a world that has no goodwill toward anyone or anything. Some people seem to believe that dialogue is the answer. To put on short skirts and sappy grins and go talk to those that would blow us off the face of the earth.
Oh yes ... before I forget, I would like Ms. Goodman to know, now that she's mentioned it, President Clinton surrounded himself with women, and yes, even in the Oval Office with a little intern. Just a little blow by blow account.
SUPPORT THE TROOPS!
Sunday, April 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment