Thursday, May 3, 2007

229th for 2/1: Size LARGE

Big group, huh? We even had a priest in attendance! Aaron's Platoon Leader's wife's (long description!) uncle is a priest and I think he took this picture. The group is from Aaron's platoon and our huge group which I'll list at the bottom.
2 lisas listen
WeaPoNs
who all can you name?
Taking pictures of taking pictures?
My Beautiful Sister
in webdings

Our Arriving Party

Greg, De'on, Roy, Lisa, Kayla, Zach, Jesika, Mitch, Tonya, Allie, Eric (now Allie's husband), Donna, Jerrod, Josh, Juanita and Robbie.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture of Lisa is so beautiful and haunting. You can still see the hurt in her eyes. You have the most loving soul, Little One.

De'on Miller said...

I know. She and Kayla always "judged" how I was doing by my eyes.

It's been a long while since I really looked at the pictures: they are in frames in Aaron's room. But when I got ready to do this 229th project, I noticed a great deal that I missed then. So my dozen photos have become many! I can't stand to let anything go. But I'm going to hone in on this beautiful day as much as I can through the eyes and expressions of those in attendance.

The Ball itself was quick and I left out as soon as it was over to go to the bar to talk with some that knew Aaron. The bar was packed and impossible to talk... I thought the night might be lost and felt a little bruised. The luncheon was more than I could have asked for.