It is a beautiful day here. I hope you’re all enjoying Mother’s Day by treating Mom with all her favorites. I have been.
I am about to go to Lisa’s to celebrate over there. I think it’s softball we’ll be playing with Weston, so I’ll try to get a good cameraman while I’m there!
ROLL CALL is posted for May 13th. 2/1 lost a Marine on this day in 2004, so another brother’s family to keep in your prayers. I know everyone is remembering the Zembiec family today with special prayers for the mother and wife of an outstanding warrior.
I appreciate all of you and love you so very much, so enjoy!
Semper Fi,
De’on
Sunday, May 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
This mother is like know other mother. She spreads all the honor and glory and is oh so faithful to her son that she cannot touch or see on this Mother's Day. He has gone on. His physical is know longer here, his spirit has drifted to his Father in Heaven that claims him now. This mother still walks the beat and types the tales in his honor. She stands proud of he, of her country, and gives
all the glory to HIM above. Her heart is shattered scrambling all around to find the missing piece, but she still gives honor to he and all the others who carries on or has gone on to be with Thee. She is faithful, just as he and I'm proud to say she mother of LCPL Aaron Cole Austin and the sister of me.
Lisa, that's beautiful!
De'on, Happy Mother's Day dear one!
Post a Comment