Look at that 'M' in her forehead!
Cady Miller next to the fridge
6 weeks old
Writings and musings on the eccentric beauty of sacrifice. Come journey and write with us. We are family and friends resolved to capture something positive in a troubled world and laugh when we can along the way. This, then, is dedicated in Loving Memory to LCpl. Aaron C. Austin, USMC KIA Fallujah, Iraq on April 26, 2004. Rock On...
8 comments:
I'm not a big cat person, but oh she is adorable!! I might change my mind. :)
Oh goodness, and I put her picture up at your house! Pretend like the M on her head is "Marine"!! :). I thought of Miller first. But it could be Mom, Marine, Mine or Misty (she looks a little like my sister's cat and Karen's--both of which were in our family for so long... about 18 years.... But she is so sweet. Hen and Isaac both try to mother her, but Sarah hates her. She's a lover. Cats go either way,lovers or haters, but they are easier than dogs, but of course, I love them both.
I've turned into the kind of silly old woman I once thought I'd never be! I'm Momma to 4-4-legged-babies.
And I'm glad you did! She is too cute! "M" for Marine...haha I like it! My mother is "mama" to four 4 -legged critters too. They are all one shade or other of tan, so they have the collective name of "the tan clan"...we're a goofy family. ;)
Goofy is my favorite kind! Karen calls my husband "Goofy Greg" :) And we all are in one way or another!
OH MY GOSH! She's precious!!! I love kitty cats! I have a tea cup Chihuahua. I bought it when Ryan went to boot camp. LOL I cried like a baby when he was gone. My dog is the same size as the kitty. Give Cady a big hug and welcome from me!
OH and PS. Your the sexiest silly old woman with 4- 4 legged babies I've ever seen!
Well, I bet some would disagree right now! The animals like me though!
What a doll! I just love kittens! and she is just adorable!
I love the M and it is vivid!!
Two days and totally smitten, I am!
Post a Comment