Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day 2007: Babies

Weston's Britney, Macey


Roy's Backyard




Carlos, Sidekick, Isaac, and Sidekick.... Zach's not sure anymore, Weston keeps changing their second pup's name.


Lisa's "Two Only Children, fourteen years apart!"

You done good, Little One!



Weston and Mimi

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol! I noticed mine and Zach's feet are the same. What was up with mom and Weston?!?!

De'on Miller said...

Don't know. According to the photos in front and behind, something funny did. Find out what!

That was a neat picture of you and Zach just passing each other that way.... what did you two say? It was short, sweet, and made both of you smile. Had to be a wisecrack! :)

Anonymous said...

I want to know what was said, too!

Anonymous said...

It was one of those brother and sister moments. Hey said something and I smartmouthed back but we just play around like that.

De'on Miller said...

2 peas in a pod. lol!!

Anonymous said...

Yea pretty much we act just a like!