
Back side of '50'
Zach, Roy, Gary, De'on, Dad, Karen & Cady

Good hit, Weston!
Karen and Cady. Aren't they Purrfect?

Mimi, Weston and Kayla

Papa (Roy) instructs Weston on the finer points of training a Britney.
Also, the fire pit is pictured that Roy built to have our Homecoming Party for 2/1 in October 2004. Our toast to the unit was made here.


6 comments:
What a gorgeous yard! I need a proch/gazebo area in my back yard like that. Looks like fun!
Thank you, sometimes this is the only thing that saves my sanity in the spring. Roy did an awesome job. Doing stuff like that saves his sanity.
1 -1/2 acres of simple happiness.
It is so peaceful there. Thank you Lisa for another great get-together. It's always a good time at your home.
I know I had fun!
It was one of the best. It's hard to get everybody together anymore due to work schedules, so outside of Greg and Jerry and of course Aaron missing, it was perfect. I love our family!
Post a Comment