Wednesday, May 2, 2007

OIF 2: Hometown News

The rest of this article must be viewed and maybe even paid for at LATimes.com. I have several copies of it and Loomis did an excellent job of writing it.

***
***some wrong info: Loomis did NOT return Aaron's watch to me! Of course not! The Marines brought that to me, handled separately because it was removed from his body, at the same time they brought Aaron's other things to me.

*** We've since found out, much thanks to Doc Duty, that Aaron did not die the final time at this point. Doc wouldn't let him go. All of my questions have been answered. I emailed these details to my family several months ago. If any of my readers that I'm particularly close with (i.e. Semper Fi Mom, Gunny John, Gunz, Flag Gazer) or any of those who were close with Aaron would like those details shared with them, please email me. If I don't recognize your name, it won't be opened. Please put the date of his deployment to Heaven in the subject area.

2 comments:

Semper Fi Mom said...

Oh De'on, you have so much spirit and so much faith! I truly admire you! You have a huge heart in a tiny body...I don't know how it fits. :)

De'on Miller said...

And I love you and your family and group and everything you all stand for.

I'm so thankful for you in my life!