OIF 1 Scrapbook to come soon.
Friday, May 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Writings and musings on the eccentric beauty of sacrifice. Come journey and write with us. We are family and friends resolved to capture something positive in a troubled world and laugh when we can along the way. This, then, is dedicated in Loving Memory to LCpl. Aaron C. Austin, USMC KIA Fallujah, Iraq on April 26, 2004. Rock On...
1 comment:
As I sat here checking my handiwork, my eyes stayed for a long time on the final photo. I remember sitting in the library at TTU, hunting for any little scrap of info during OIF 1 and I came across this photo of a troop on guard. I thought it was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen.
Of course, I had no idea how I'd eventually use the photo, and when I started, it was still good. But life can come slinging pretty hard at us sometimes.
I just want to say thanks to all those who've helped us come swinging back!
Semper Fi!
Post a Comment