c. 1984
*This would not go in proper paragraphs (??) so it is broke up in colors instead!
I've been meaning to put this up for a while.... Isn't he just so sweeeet? He'll be horrified when he finds out that I put this up, but by then it'll be too late! Besides, I like it when he's a little bit horrified!!
side note: I'm diligently working on the Marine Ball and luncheon pictures. It's going to have to be a series; I'll make it into scrapbook form. So probably today I'll have one or two posts up for Chantal. Chantal is the wife of a very close friend of Aaron's. Her husband and Aaron fought next to each other on OIF 1 and OIF 2. It was her wedding that Jamie Vance was Best Man at on the night of the Marine Ball in 2003. The photos I'll be sharing for this project are from 2004. I figured Chantal had some of the same ones we did, so although I'll post those too, I've done a lot of extra cropping in the group photos to bring out certain details that I think are a great addition as well. So, Chantal, I'm excited about it and I want it to be extra special for you. As special as it can on a blog format anyway!
Karen, I haven't forgotten you and my essay test. I got part way, but what I want to do is going to be worked in with an older piece and it will take some thought and a few tries no doubt!
Mom has a post in and I've got a lot I want to get up, to include our Fallen's names on our new site. Please don't forget about it. I will give the link as it's posted each day for a while, just so I know everyone is aware.
God Calling is awesome today and is quite long, but I want to get it up.
And of course, three years ago today we buried Aaron. It is a beautiful day here and Hubby is off. I love it when he's here. He works with the wood and I work with the words. We each do our own thing, together. He's thinking about his next post which I think will be a fishing story about him and Jerry.
I feel wonderful. Greg and I read downtown from 12:45-2:00 AM, so I'm getting started a little later than I wanted to, but I'll be here most of the day.
Back later.
De'on
P.S. Thank you LORD for the wonderful rain last night!!



3 comments:
We've always teased you for marrying a young one! Greg, you're gorgeous!
and good at PAC MAN! lol!! :)
Handsome!
Post a Comment