Saturday, May 5, 2007

Virgie Bell's View: the 'I' word

I am sure by now most everyone has seen the pictures on TV where one that was marching for the illegal immigrants’ rights was hit with rubber bullets. Granted, it does look bad. I cannot for the life of me understand what rights they are talking about. Illegal rights? Well of course we the taxpayers are getting to pay for all the investigations into this deed which was done by Los Angeles policemen. These officers of the law were having bottles and rocks thrown at them after trying to keep these marchers off private property after they charged upon sidewalks, etc. Try a March for your rights Mr. or Ms. Legal Citizen In Another Country But Your Own. We are supposed to welcome with open arms people who wrap another countries flag around them and demand rights within our borders? Is that crazy or what. No one wants anyone to be hurt in any capacity, but I for one do not expect the officers of the law to stand and be hit with flying missiles from illegal aliens. I don't want them attacked by my own countrymen.

Something has got to be done about border control—that’s for sure. In the long run, I believe that a fence between us and Mexico is essential. Oh it will not happen until we suffer an attack from those crossing our border that destroys property and rights—and lives here at home. Stay tuned, because that will happen. I don't know how the people of Mexico will ever straighten out the mess they live in at home. This is a nation that has resources to become a great country, and yet the income that is sent home from the aliens over here is the top financial income this country has! Venezuela emulates them now and long ago, Cuba was the country that turned into just two classes. They have the very rich, and the very poor. You can't blame the immigrants for wanting to work here, but you can't help but wonder if there were 12 million demonstrating within their own borders demanding rights that maybe something would change. I don't know. No one knows because the demands are always made stateside. Let's not forget when the UN was meeting and supposedly trying to force Iraq to let inspectors in to check on weapons of mass destruction. Mexico voted against the USA. This, after 9/11. Some friend huh?

I know I sound mean and hateful to always be harping about those with nothing but civil wars and starving people and pretty much nothing going to change ever. It is not that I don't care. But I have to be honest; I want my family and my country to be seen to first. I spent a large part of my life within the farming community and there was always illegals working. It is a fact. It will always be a fact. No one can deny that. Just like the drug trade, the illegals will get around whatever laws there are in order to sell their wares. All I am saying is that someone somewhere needs to do something that will slow this flow down. About a week ago something was added to our expense account, taxpayer. Free legal help for illegals. Yep. We pay to defend them and if we need a lawyer we pay our own way. It is a good thing that I am on my way out of here rather than just being born here. The old values are laughed at and anything goes.

I see that Don Imus is suing CBS. I hope he collects the full $40,000,000. The only way this case can be tried is by calling attention to the way the rappers’ lyrics are aimed at the very same insults and they are rewarded with contracts. Snoop Dog, that rapper with the longest rap sheet among them, stated that everyone knew they were talking about women who took money from the black man for sex. OK. Hos maybe, 'Bitches’—different. We have been victims of reverse discrimination for so long. If the I-man goes for it, and he will, come to my house if you want to cheer him on. Don Imus will love it and so will I. Don't televise an award show and give accolade to one bunch and fire the other one because he is white. Besides, I am ready to have someone take on Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. Those two that do nothing but race bait. Where are their ranches for children with cancer? They don't exist. They are their own charities. If we actually knew what it costs us taxpayers to run for president, we would be appalled. $1,500 a session for Hillary to be styled. I know we are talking big time here but what about the Dennis K’s and all the others that don't stand a chance? We are out the same bucks on them. Sometimes it is just beyond me as to what we have to watch and endure. I think there are a lot of people like me that are just sick of it all. So, turn Imus loose. I am ready for the trial of the century.

SUPPORT THE TROOPS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree!