Actually it is a little bit hard to have to view Hanoi Jane in any context. The TV host, Colbert, got a wee little lap dance and a great big smooch from her on live TV. She said on some talk show that she had been sexually inactive for 6 years, until her new boyfriend came into her life. Get it on girl while the getting it on is good. Dear Jane has been known to fudge the truth now and then in the past. She agreed with Sally Field to not have any plastic surgery done, to just age naturally. She failed to mention that she had a redo right before she became Mrs. Ted Turner. She seems to really get into these limelight spots every time she is newly in love. Jane Fonda gave aid and comfort to the enemy during the Viet Nam War, a little Cheesecake setting a top a tank whose guns had killed American military. Bad form I would say. At any rate, I could do without her. Jane Fonda lives in New Mexico now, but she was a Hollywood brat.
Fondas are like Clintons. We just never get rid of them. Jane is the daughter of the late and very great Henry Fonda. Her mother committed suicide when Jane was just a teenager. Jane was to the world back then what Lindsey Lohan is today. I have never seen nor listened to the three. Lindsey, Britney, and Paris, but these who are unsought by us the audience, you are going to know plenty about them. They make sure of that. I will admit that I hope they overdo the Paris Jail Story as they did the Anna Nicole Story. It will finally cheer my mundane existence up. No make-up, no hair extensions. An orange jumpsuit for daywear and nightwear. Really, all she will be able to do is read, and she can't. This is the old story of the Hollywood stars. They excel in one thing. Pretend. I will admit I thought her dad had some class, and that they might pass it on, but I was wrong. To become a caricature of oneself would be bad and she does not SUPPORT THE TROOPS!
Sunday, May 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment