I have not found out what exactly Michael Moore is in trouble about as far as the IRS. I wish the slob would have done something that would have put him away for a very long time. In doing a little research I did find something else to share with the readers of Gunz Up. Michael Moore proudly proclaimed that he did not own a single share of stock. No, he owns thousands. I put a lot of credence in what the reporter I’ve been reading has to say. It seems he does exposé's for a living and he has gone after both parties in the past.
Michael Moore, who has enough blubber on him to feed a third world country, won thousands of stock in these companies. Boeing, Eli Lilly, Bank One, Best Foods, and GASP... HALLIBURTON. See. I never saw Fahrenheit 9/11. You could not pay me enough money to set through that one, or, an Inconvenient Truth. They are both lies and everyone connected to either of them is a liar. Now can anyone in their right mind believe that Michael Moore would ever cast a vote to cost him in money? Come on. No one is that stupid. How absolutely galling it is for us to have to put up with someone who is so without any merit whatsoever. If there was ever a one sheet man for toilet paper, it is him. He is truly disgusting. As are others. Oh…. I do have some goodies to pass along about some others.
Ralph Nader claims to live modestly, but there is nothing modest in his upscale home he registers in his siblings’ names. I have other little tidbits for the really inquiring minds of Gunz Up. Will do them along at a timely rate so OHH, OHH stay tuned. Nancy Pelosi, Barbara Streisand, Norm Chomsky and all that they warn us about as they try to have it both ways.
I have not liked Pelosi from the get go. I have a nose for that kind of woman. Most of us feel that the Bible is speaking of a person such as, say, Anna Nicole, when they refer to the name Jezebel. Jezebel means unmarried and chaste in Hebrew. It refers to that woman in Revelation 2: 20. That whole chapter is about this woman, one that pretends to be one way when she really is just the opposite. I can remember reading with delight about her in the Old Testament at age ten or eleven. It was kind of facinating to read of a woman who falls to her death and is completely consumed by dogs. Now I read it with a built-in-sadness. That a person can be so filthy that God will not allow them to become ashes to ashes, but, simply put, to become dog excrement. I know that she was the most despised woman in Bible times, but she is around today. Just as big of whore as ever. Nancy Pelosi has already gotten a deal in her home state that benefits her husband. Greed, greed and growing greed. If your God is God you will turn to the One Truth. If your god is money, you turn to that. Do not ever let anyone deceive you on that score. Steve Ramos used De'on's God to worship his god. Others did also. If that was the predominate force in their lives, and rest assured it was, is and always be, their eventual reward is to burn in hell for this. I intend to fight against this force forever. I despise it. So if you happen to be one of those that sets store by Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11, got a little message from Michael Moore to you... APRIL FOOLS! But the real joke is on us: those who SUPPORT THE TROOPS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment