Go outside!
It is an absolutely beautiful day outside! We had a great rain a couple of days ago, but I’m watering everything today and the birds are doing cartwheels.
Mom, I moved my plants outside. And BTW, Lisa told me how she worked on being the favorite child yesterday. Well, (and I’ll come back to that word, because I have been meaning to tell you something about it), but I just want to let the world know that I will tear it up on Mother’s Day. And I told her about it! I told her that I’d never loved you so much as since I was a small child. I mean that. I love you, Mom and I don’t know what I’d do without you.
On the Well … did you ever notice that you and Aaron start every few sentences with “Well” when you’re writing? I edit out so many of yours and in all of Aaron’s letters he writes, “Well …
It’s got to be the seed.
WELL … better go move my water. Then I think I’ll take Dad a little food and chum up to him some. Lisa hasn’t been by there in the last day or two!
Thank you, LORD for a beautiful day and a wonderful family! And that includes you, gUnZ uP Reader!
I'll be back!
Sunday, May 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
O.K. you can go shopping for the bird bath and bring it back, that would make a favorite child.ha
And what is BTW, since that refers to the poor ole middle child that has to perform to get attention!
LOL! SILLY GIRLS!
By the way, Middle Child, By the way.
No, you pick up the bird bath and I'll come up with something that you find out about on the following day... just like you did Little One!!
We are silly when we can be. We should be MORE, don't you think? But we know that truly, our brother is the very favorite. The last Grigsby male child to ever be from our side! We can't touch that. No way, and who wants to? LOL :)
Post a Comment