The new addition to our house is a delight. I think she’s a lover. Hen loves her! He’s bathed her more than once and follows her everywhere. I know she’s a little frightened of him because he’s so big and pushy. He sniffs everything and has already knocked over a small tipsy table from trying to get up here on the love seat with her. Isaac likes her too. Sarah hates her and I really don’t expect her to get over it. I love Sarah so much, so I worry about that some. But I do love the new baby. She sleeps right with me and plays with everything. She likes to snoop, eat and sleep. She’s a medium hair I think, brown, silver and black.
Okay, I’ll get off that. I have several things to work on as far as posting. I’m going to do one more round for 229th for 2/1 which will take a little design time, so I may wait until this evening on that, where Greg can stand guard over the zoo.
I have to finish the guidebook for the Bible Study, but I’m pretty close on that. I have a story to finish for Karen concerning “Dreams” and I need to get something done on Panama and on Iwo Jima. And I still have the OIF 1 scrapbook to start and the work on the Casualty Officer to start. I’m open for suggestions on anything else you might have in mind as well as a little help in prioritizing the list in this paragraph!
So I’m here and working in between Cady’s naps.
Later!
Wednesday, May 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Where's the picture ?(blondeheadtilt)
She is beautiful, De'on. I hope to come by and see her this week end when I come to Lovington for Mothers Day. She is the cutest thing!
She slept in Granny's lap last night for a long time. She's really active now and goes all over the house, playing. She walks around the boy's and even Sarah...happy! Simple happiness!
Post a Comment