Another Kennedy is speaking up in order to clear another relative of yet another murder. It is nothing new for the newest members of this family who are constantly having to go to court for murder, DUI, rape. Name the law and they will show you the way to break it and to get away with it. Don't get me wrong. I loved JFK and admired brother Robert. I would have voted for him to become president, but things have changed within this family. Now old Ted is the great father figure to the clan. He has no leadership qualities at all. None. He did make a bid to run for the Office of President of the United States after the Chappaquiddick where he left a political volunteer over night at the bottom of the lake before rushing around and making sure that it would affect his career at the very minimum. He was a Kennedy, therefore exempt from this outrageous criminal act; yet another mess the Kennedy clan is able to cover up.
When he announced he would run for the Office of President, we finally were able to get an opinion of what the rest of the country felt about it. Needless to say, the run never even got off of the ground. I have said it before and will repeat it again, that if he were to cross the state line of Massachusetts, he couldn't get a job as dog catcher. When his nephew was tried for rape at the Kennedy Compound, the family banded together for support of one of their own. Well, the poor girl was asking for it. But one of the family members that showed up for the defense was John F. Kennedy, Jr. His remark to one of his friends was "Of course the SOB did it, he is guilty.” A direct quote. What the Michael Jackson family is to the entertainment world, the Kennedy family has become to the world of politics. At any rate, one of the many cousins now remembers something that will call for a retrial for the nephew of Ethel Skakel Kennedy. If they can be vindicated from manslaughter, rape, etc. why not first degree murder? Anything about this family that was great ended with a bullet in San Francisco long ago. Enough said.
The good news is that the shameless antics of Rosie O'Donnell will come to and end in June. Oh, she will appear somewhere else but surely not during family viewing time. I never watched "The View", but she was in the news clips often with her big filthy mouth always running about every issue under the sun. Good riddance to bad rubbish as the old saying goes.
Harry Reid is just the most uninspiring man in D.C. I saw a picture of him that I suppose is his official pose. When you get a chance, have a look at it. Chin up, with an authoritative air which belies everything about the man. If this is what we have to look forward to during this session, I dread it. History and historical figures have been a passion of mine for as long as I can remember. I just can't imagine what I will do when it gets where I no longer watch or read anything. The democratic majority is a disgrace to this nation. They are there because of the backing they receive from the Hollywood liberals. The Hollywood set has set the tune and now we have to dance to it. These are the Jane Fondas, the Barbra Streisands, Sean Penns, and the ever-lovable-one-and-only Alec Baldwin. Maybe we can add tiny tush Sheryl Crow now. Just another power house of wisdom. How does it feel? What warm and cozy feelings this nation surely enjoys because these people have money and a platform that none of the rest of us have. The senseless, pantieless, useless have taken over our country again. Just like when Bill Clinton was president. Maybe it will help the GOP be able to get the vote out. Now on to Obama.
God help us. First he wanted the troops to report to Congress every four months before funding. Now, a new one as of yesterday: he wants the USA to issue funds to the REST of the world to fight the War on Terror. Believe me when I say I could not believe what I was hearing. Obama is half black, but he is also half baked it seems. This man does not have the qualities to work in the shoe department of Wal-Mart. With that kind of brilliance, he might be able to restock the rubber flip-flops, but nothing more straining. I will say this much to the American Taxpayer, get ready to pay higher taxes to supply arms to the rest of the world. We can't fund our troops. Perhaps we can help Cuba and Venezuela. Maybe even help them get a nuclear reactor as we did North Korea. After all, Kim Jung IL promised Clinton it was for peaceful purposes only. We supplied the steel to Japan so they could drop the bombs on us at Pearl Harbor, the nuclear capabilities to N. Korea and now Obama wants to supply money to arm the rest of the world. Great idea. We in the United States are going to have to admit that we are arrogant, and spoiled. We enjoy a freedom that is known nowhere else in the world. We are a new nation to the rest of the world. A nation that has succeeded beyond the wildest dreams of other countries. And now we watch as the Hollywood Liberals run the show. What a pity. SUPPORT THE TROOPS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
LOL! When they announced Rosie was leaving the View I instantly thought of you, Virgie Bell! She makes me ill when she opens her mouth! I don't see how she is even still on TV after what she said about 9/11. She truly is a psycho and needs serious medication. I love your post!
Post a Comment