I said recently in one of my posts that for all their posturing by the Democrats in Washington, about their mandates, that they think they speak for the American public, well look at this.
Rudy Giuliani suggested Democrats don't realize terrorism is a serious threat.
Your reaction:
I agree.........52%
I disagree….48%
Do you think one party is more effective against terrorism?
Republicans
Yes....49%
No.....34%
Democrats
Yes........16%.
Look for the candidates to use that old answer ...I voted for it before I voted against it. I have said all along that you really can't underestimate the American Public. The message to the new majority WAS NOT to stop the war or don't fund OUR troops. It wasn’t Surrender. No, it was this: we are tired of all the bickering, so throw the bums out! And I would love for the Al Gore Hollywood crowd to come up with the inconvenient truth about how much greenhouse gas was released by the terrorists on 9/11, and by North Korea with the peaceful-purposes-only-nukes received from the USA by Bill Clinton. You can fool all of the Hollywood liberals all of the time, just not the rest of us. No, not even part of the time. SUPPORT THE TROOPS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment