I really feel that it is inappropriate for the governor of Kansas to take a shot at the war in Iraq when the city of Greenburg has been 95% destroyed. There is surely a time to play politics and surely a time to really govern, but it seems nothing is sacred as far as the Democratic Party is concerned. I really feel that this is a blow below the belt. They have trouble rebuilding because the equipment was sent to our military in Iraq. How does she know just where the equipment was sent? She doesn't know. It is just one more opportunity to cause a division within our country. She should be admonished for such a statement. Such a callous disregard for those that have suffered from a deadly storm and then to use that as a political platform to further the efforts of the party and her own political agenda is about the cheapest cheap shot I have ever heard of. I call Kathleen Sebelius a traitor to the American people. I think this statement by her is the very worst that I have ever heard and I feel that no one can go lower. She should remember that she governs for the whole state of Kansas, not just the Democratic Party members of that state. It shows a lack of class, it shows a lack of judgment. It shows just how really low down someone can go when they put ambition above responsible leadership. How really shabby. How really really ignorant and how very unpatriotic. She is a disgrace to the country and to the wonderful military that stands between her and our enemies and I sincerely hope that if she runs again that she will lose to someone that didn't take the death and destruction to an all time low by using something so horrible for a personal gain. SUPPORT THE TROOPS!
UPDATE: The Reserves that she said were gone? The fact is that 88% are still there with equipment. She therefore lied. vb
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
When the Guard and Reserves deploy, the equipment stays in the state with the remainder of the units.
Yes, she lied.
She was inappropriate and callous to the suffering of these fine people.
Witch!
Post a Comment