I like Dick Morris. I find him very savvy as far as the political calculations and media spin. He was the Clinton’s political advisers. He is one, not unlike Susan Estrich, that I really enjoy listening to. Both are democrats but as Lisa says, “They don't seem to have a dog in this race.” Dick Morris seems to enjoy the world of politics. He acts like each move and each speech is great entertainment. Dick Morris is quite sure that Hillary will be the democrat’s runner. I don't doubt that she will. It really irks me. She is as fake as a three dollar bill. Bill Clinton could charm his way in or out of anything. Not Hillary. Charm is not among her attributes.
I finished the book City Boy. I really enjoyed it. I am on my next to the last one before I have read every one of them. The one I am reading now is called The Glory and I know before I finish it that I will love it. This one is about the newly formed state of Israel. I have read so much about World War II. Of course Israel came into being as a direct result of that war. The slaughter of an entire race was nearly complete. As a race in general, the Jewish are achievers. In any field they take an interest, they usually rise to the top of the ranks. At any rate, the book I'm reading now has some pretty good takes on our countries political system. I don't have any idea what percentage of Jews are here in the United States, but I do know they are powerful. So there is one ray of sunshine on the horizon for the Republican Party. That is the Jewish vote. As a race these people have got to be for our troops. The war in the Middle East will determine the survival of the Jewish State.
One must keep in mind that before World War II, the Jew was always an economic asset wherever they were. They owned factories and businesses of every kind. The Nazi regime took everything they owned and gassed them nearly to extinction. They did not receive their property or any other compensation. When the few hundred thousand that was left out of the millions finally got together, and had a chance, they headed for their homeland. One that they had been gone from for thousands of years. And finally the world set in view of current events played out exactly as Bible prophecy proclaimed it would. Now we are able to set in our living room and view the very land that Jesus walked upon.
When I was very young I could never figure out how the two witnesses that the Bible speaks of that will be slain, left laying for everyone in the world to see, but with the advent of satellite TV and the internet, it is accomplished. So it explains much I wondered about as a child. I was not one of those children who was allowed to ask why, why, why. No, I knew that when I received orders from parents, that was rule enough. Just because I didn't understand why, that doesn't mean I didn't wonder about the reason that my world seemed to turn according to the war that was going on worldwide. After the newness of the state of Israel, we come in second. We are not the new state, no we are the New World.
When I was at the Grand Canyon one time, I sat beside a woman from England. Her house was older than when Columbus discovered America. Actually the war in the Middle East is not a civil war. It is closer than that. It is a family affair. These races are at least cousins. They are the Bible people. Did you know that the desert that the children of Israel wandered in had the name of SIN? The desert of sin. That’s right. So it seems we have never stopped the wandering. We still stumble around in the same fashion. We still gripe about the same things. We have a war waged on us because we are Christians. Like the Jewish race, we are to be wiped out. But this same desert will blossom like a rose. So the Jewish survival is linked to our own. I think that it is a crying shame that those such as Barbra Streisand, who has the blood of the full blood Jew running within her veins can be so against her race, or why it is that someone like me will speak up for a race not my own. For hundreds of years, “The end is coming!” has been the shout. But it is just now to the book that is called Revelation. All of every word must be fulfilled. It is just now at that point where we are all back into the region where it all began. Front row seat you might say. It is just now to the point that we can view the end. Every eye will behold it. Says so in the book of life. The place where my Savior died. The place where my grandson died also. SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
Monday, May 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment