Saturday, May 12, 2007

Virgie Bell's View: Unearthed Part Two

The investigation into Michael Moore is an ongoing affair. In the end, I hope it finds more of his lies that he has fobbed off on us. Let me put it this way, to own 2000 shares of Halliburton and then tell us all that he doesn't. It seems that Michael Moore may have wiggled around the truth about his earnings turned into the IRS. If so, I hope they hit him a hard lick. Sadly, there are some within our society that will only feel disciplined, only have regret, when they feel their pocketbook lighten. Nothing else matters to them. Not at all. So let's watch how it feels to be at the other end of an investigation. Michael Moore is trying to get the investigation called off. Said it is politically motivated. Most things are. Paris Hilton is quoted as saying she brought beauty and excitement to our otherwise mundane lives. Wonder what Michael Moore contributes to our mundane lives.

When I look at him, more than anything, I want to bath, shampoo my hair, and gargle with a germ killing mouthwash. He just has to be dirty to look that dirty. But to slam the Bush administration about Halliburton and everything else about the War on Terror is just sneaky and hypocritical.

There is a chapter in Revelations that fascinates me. It is the sixth chapter and the sixth verse. And it is the third seal. The verse ends with "see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.” Of course, the oil mentioned in the Old Testament is from the olive. But essentially it was used for the same thing. There was also a pine tree. So pine oil would have been available. Oil has always been valuable. Nothing exists today that didn't exist before. That is in Ecclesiastes. There would have been lard and butterfat, also fish and vegetable oil.” No blood for oil!” is the cry by anti war activists, but the truth behind that has always been there would be no blood without oil. Oil is the base for just about everything. Even the pioneer had to oil the windmill or he would be without water.

Unlike Nancy Pelosi, I really am a seamstress. The first thing I learned was how to oil my sewing machine. I bought the finest oil available. When I go from this life I will leave behind a sewing machine as good today as it was when De'on was in the first grade and I made her school clothes. Today's sewing machines are not nearly as good as my old Singer. They will break down very easily. If anyone believes that Michael Moore would not shed blood for oil when it represents $67,000.00 to him on today's market, then I have a bridge I want to sell you. It will be just perfect for your oceanfront property in Arizona. He also owns a thousand shares of Sunoco. He owns more than four thousand shares of Best Food, more than three thousand shares of Eli Lilly and eight thousand shares of Bank One. He owned all of these at the time he boasted he did not own a single share of stock. I submit to you reader, that this man is a liar. He is in Cuba right now putting together a lot of lies to sell his latest movie. The title of the movie is "SICKO". I think it is probably an autobiography. SUPPORT THE TROOPS!

1 comment:

Semper Fi Mom said...

Virgie Bell, I'm with you on wanting to bathe after seeing Michael Moore. It saddens me that so many people believe his lies.

I have an old Singer sewing machine that belonged to my grandmother, and I have no idea how to oil it! Guess I should learn.